Parents, Friends, and Alumni,

Thank you again for your patience and understanding over the past several months. As promised, we intend to keep you as informed as possible and continue the flow of information open as we continue to hear from governing bodies about the options for Summer Camp.

As of today, June 5th, 2020, we have yet to hear about the proposal submitted to the government through the Alberta Camping Association and Christian Camping International, speaking to the viability of overnight camps.

We Continue to plan, adapt, and wait on the government and Health Officials of Alberta.

Day-Camps have been approved and will be our primary focus if overnight camps are no longer a viable option.

Covenant Bay Bible Camp continues to assess and reassess our safety measures and policy regarding the health and safety of the community we serve and belong to.

We have decided to finalize summer plans no later than June 15th, 2020.

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *