Fall is here with the new beginnings of school and work, the refreshing of the pantry from the bounty of the harvest and the return to routine following the summer of holidays and visitors. God has been good. He has offered his love, his joy and his blessings to us over this last season of time. It's been a good summer and we are praising God for the fruit of the work that has gone here!
Join me in prayer and praise for the ministries and people touched by God at Covenant Bay again this year.
- Praise God for the summer of ministry and growth at camp this year. Many have come to know Jesus as their Savior and others have made great progress in their faith walk. Last Sunday I went to talk to our pastor after church and when I got his attention he said with a broad smile, referring to a person just leaving the sanctuary, "She just told me she accepted Jesus as her Savior at camp this summer. Oh what a great place camp is!" Join us in prayer as we pray for these new believers.
- Pray for the retreats coming up this fall. Pray for the leaders, those that host and those that attend that God will continue to be present as His word is shared and his voice is heard. Pray for the Sacred Space Retreat on September 30-October 2 and for Rev Randall Freisen as he leads us in this time with God. Pray also for the Marriage Retreat on October 21-23 and for Jeremy and Jennifer Blackwood as they teach on what God has to say about our marriages.
- Pray for operational finances. There continues to be many expenses as camp ministry continues into the fall and winter.
- Praise for the $93,500 that has been pledged or has come in to date to match the $120,000 donation for the group housing building. God has been so good and so faithful!
- Pray for God's blessing and vision for Jon Drebert, ED and for Keith Nelson, Facility Director as they continue to serve God in the ministry of Covenant Bay. Pray for Kendra Freeland as she finishes her role at Covenant Bay the end of September. God has blessed both her and Covenant Bay over the past year plus as she has ministered here.
- God has given Covenant Bay great cooks this summer at camp. A special thank you to God and to Terrell and Carolyn Jarrett for their love and care for us all as they have served in this capacity this year. They have done an amazing job!! Praise and thank God with us for them.
Thanks for continuing to pray for the ministry, the staff and the community of Covenant Bay. God bless you for your faithfulness in prayer.